Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Thinkings
Behold.
I have made a blog.
To be honest, I have been contemplating the creation of this blog since I deleted my previous blog last year. But I struggled to find the right idea, or concept, to drive the blog. I figured the internet had enough random blogs filled with the random thoughts of millions of people, and I hesitated to yet again add my voice to the deafening maelstrom of mind soup. But upon further reflection, I realized something.
Cogito ergo sum.
If Descartes is to be believed, then my thoughts are proof of my existence. Or more specifically, existence is presupposed because thinking occurs. The myriad of personal blogs, then, with their wonderful méIange of thoughts, provide irrefutable testament to the existence of countless human beings. These thoughts are added to the library of humanity, from which we may read about and experience more than we ever could have done in our single existence.
And so, contained within this space will be my thoughts on whatever I desire. Hate some. Love some. I make no guarantees but these:
I think. And I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Where's the like button on this thing?
ReplyDelete